/ Work Experience
Bachelor of Science Degree
California State University, Long Beach
School Of Engineering
Long Beach, California 90815
CONTRACTOR (1/94 - Present)
Brayer Construction & Design; Burlingame Calif.
* Full service general contracting for commercial and residential projects.
* New construction, renovations & additions on residential and
& CONTRACTS MANAGER (11/90 - 12/93)
Gentry Homes, Ltd., Waipahu, Hawaii.
* Estimated residential developments.
* Negotiated and contracted with subcontractors and suppliers.
* Procured and coordinated building materials for approximately 800 units/yr.
* Worked with architects and marketing team to select fixtures and finishes.
* Tracked & compared budgeted costs against costs incurred (JCR's &
* Assisted warehouse manager with inventory control system.
ENGINEER (12/88 - 11/90)
Charles Pankow Builders, LTD., Honolulu, Hawaii.
* Estimated commercial and residential projects.
* Negotiated and contracted with subcontractors.
* Worked with superintendents to create computerized CPM schedules.
* Updated and managed office computer systems.
* Supervised field foremen and subcontractors.
* Trained newly hired employees.
(9/87 - 12/88)
Formed and operated own business in Long Beach California.
* Contracted with developers to provide map listings for variances and
* Assisted owners and developers with local entitlement process, including
interpretation of building codes and zoning regulations and requirements.
ASSISTANT (1/86 - 12/86)
College of San Mateo, San Mateo, California.
* Instructed lower division algebra course.
TRAINEE (6/84 - 8/85)
City of Burlingame, Burlingame, California.
* Assisted in management of various street resurfacing
projects and sidewalk repair programs.
DOS, MS Windows, MS Excel, MS Word, Autocad, MS Project, Lotus,
Lantastic, Johnson Management Group's FAST BUILDER SYSTEM.
Gourmet Cooking, Woodworking, Scuba Diving, Weight Lifting, Computers
/ AWARDS & ACTIVITIES: Available upon request.